Head Football Coach
Posted October 14, 2010
Ferrum College is seeking a Head Football Coach. The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Coach football team in a manner that is consistent with the educational mission of the College.
- Engage in ethical and values-based coaching in order to develop the character and the skill of the College's student athletes.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the game, a sophisticated understanding of coaching strategies, and a demonstrated ability to enhance player development.
- Recruiting skills: ability to identify and successfully recruit student athletes within the framework of the College guidelines and policies.
- Adhere to institutional, USA South and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Work effectively with administrators, the support staff, and other coaches and programs within the Department of Athletics.
- Communicate effectively with various institutional constituencies (e.g. faculty, administration, students, parents, staff, alumni and friends) in order to strengthen programmatic integration with the College.
To apply for this position, please submit a letter of interest, resume, and application to Ferrum College, Human Resources, P.O. Box 1000, Ferrum, VA 24088, or e-mail to email@example.com. Background check required. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
Ferrum College is an equal opportunity employer.