Thursday, September 1, 2011

Week 1 Conference Preview

And so it begins....For me, I cannot wait to start Saturday off with College Gameday, and then listen to the Ferrum @ Emory and Henry broadcast. I expect to end the day watching William and Mary @ UVA.. Its gonna be a fun year.

Here is how I think the entire conference will fare on Saturday: (Projected winner in BOLD CAPS)

FERRUM @ Emory and Henry

Waynesburg @ CHRISTOPHER NEWPORT


Guilford @ GREENSBORO


Methodist @ RANDOLPH MACON


Averett @ HAMPDEN SYDNEY


HUNTINGTON @ Maryville


North Carolina Wesleyan @ (14) OHIO NORTHERN



Stevenson @ SHENANDOAH




The predicted outcomes above have a couple of games that are nearly toss ups. Greensboro and Guilford could go either way, and I would look for the Waynesburg @ CNU game to be a hard fought contest.




Go Panthers!

No comments:

Post a Comment