Monday, September 2, 2019

A Difficult Off Season

Yes, I'm back, and I know I will be playing a good amount of catch up between now and the 14th. (Ferrum's season opener). Just after the end of the 2018 season, I had a complete hard drive crash on my computer. I kinda just ignored it for a while, but eventually took it to get evaluated and they found there was nothing to do except replace the hard drive and Windows 10. The money they wanted for that was almost equal to a new computer.....so today, I bit the bullet, and have a brand new computer.

There are a lot of things to discuss over the next couple of weeks. I will do my best to review the major happenings of the off season, and start focusing on the 2019 season, and with this, hopefully getting the blog back on track.

Kickoff is coming, be patient, and stay tuned.

Go Panthers!

No comments:

Post a Comment