Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ferrum shows well in scrimmage against N.C.Tech

While I do not know a lot of details, I am happy to report that Ferrum looked strong against a usually strong N.C.Tech team in a scrimmage at Ferrum. Final: Ferrum 27- NC Tech 14. According to information I have received, Ferrum was up 24-0 at one point.

N.C. Tech is a preparatory school utilized by DI college programs to send recruits to get them prepared academically, and physically. They are never short of talent, and usually dominate the teams they play. Ferrum scrimmaged them last year and lost 41-10. This is a good sign for the Panthers!

Next up- E&H

1 comment:

  1. I spoke with my son last night. He plays football at Ferrum and he said that Mayo had an incredible long touchdown run. Watch out Wasps we are bringing a big fly swatter.

    ReplyDelete