Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just a quick note about posting comments-

At the bottom of each article is a "comment" link. This allows you to post your feedback, or opinion about an article, or video on the blog. If you post a comment, and it does not appear on the blog right away, it is because I have to review the comment before it goes public. This could take a day or so, but I try to review comments as regularly as possible.

While I do have the final say as to what does and does not appear, there are only a few things that will not be allowed.
I will not allow comments with profanity, or that are personally derogatory to anyone. I will not publish any comments that are not on topic, or that are rude. I will also not allow solicitations. To date, there has only been one comment that I have not published, and that was a solicitation.

I appreciate your following the blog, and look forward to your participation. Please feel free to make any suggestions that you think will make this a better forum.

Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment