Sunday, October 9, 2011

Revisiting a post

In June of this year, I posted an article called A Long and Winding Road. In that article, I made the following statement:

If they can come out of the first five games with a winning record, and two of those wins are in conference, then it will have been a successful first half of the season.

Well the first half of the season is over, and Ferrum is 2-0 in the conference, and overall has a winning record....I would take that over last years 1-4 start. Great Job Ferrum- Keep it going!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful day for football capped off with a Ferrum victory. Enjoyed the game with my long time college friend Alan Crowder and was impressed by the passion generated by head coach Dave Harper. I spoke to him after the gamealong with QB Marcus Mayo and these two definitely represent the tradition that Ferrum football has been historically. Great job Panthers and Come on Let's Go. Harlon Neal 79' 80' Former Football Player under

    ReplyDelete