Friday, October 20, 2017

Predictions: Week 8

Ferrum @ Brevard


In this first ever meeting, Ferrum travels to the conferences newest member's home in Brevard North Carolina to do battle with the 3-4 Tornados. Although Brevard is a conference member, this is a non conference game as they are in the process of reclassifying to Division III. I do not know a lot about this team, but after reviewing some of their stats, I do know this. They seem to be slightly pass heavy offensively, but they do run the ball a good amount. Their running game is averaging almost 102 yards per game, and their passing game is averaging about 231 yards per game. Defensively, they are giving up about 187 yards per game on the ground, and 222 yards through the air per game.

I think they will find the Ferrum defense very difficult to make headway against on the ground, and likely through the air too. I believe that Ferrum will prove to be too much in this game, and it may not even be close. I think Ferrum is on a roll, and I expect it will get lopsided early.....Go Panthers

Ferrum 42
Brevard 20


Here are the rest of my pick's:


Greensboro @ LaGrange

Methodist @ Maryville

North Carolina Wesleyan @ Averett

Huntingdon has bye this week


No comments:

Post a Comment