Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hank Norton Center Nearing Completion

Since the groundbreaking in October of 2010, there has been much curiosity on my part as to what the Norton Center would look like. I have seen regular updates on www.ferrum.edu of the construction process, but now we are finally getting some pictures of the final stages of construction. I will say this, the College has done this project FIRST CLASS! Below are some pictures, that I received from Coach Harper. I will continue to post pictures as I get them.

Don't forget the dedication is May 4th. This will be a huge day in the history of Ferrum College. Please try to attend this momentous occasion

Hank Norton Center Trophy Cases












The Locker Room



















Treatment Tubs
Weight Room


For more Norton Center images, follow this link:



No comments:

Post a Comment